Monday, May 19, 2014

Thing 23

I just gave myself a pat on the back. This was not as hard to complete as the first 23 Things on a Stick, but it still took determination and discipline to keep working at it.  My husband and I are taking a dream vacation starting in mid-June so I had a big incentive to finish this commitment as soon as I could.

About the apps:

• Useful when I know about them or actually have them - and then remember to use them.

• There were many fun apps, useful apps. Haiku Deck was great. There were a couple of 5th grade girls who went home after the library lesson and made their own "deck!"

• I am the only one I know doing the "23 Mobile Things."

• I liked to know that there is actually an app that helps you find apps that would be useful for you.

• I thought that you all had done a fabulous job putting together this "23 Mobile Things." What impressed me the most was your screen shots and tips along the way for so many of the apps. That was truly remarkable and helpful. It made going into the actual app itself so much more comfortable - like I knew what I was looking at. In the future I hope you keep doing that!

• Yes, I would participate. All your hard work has some payoff in me in my personal life and my life as an educator.

• Take the time to stretch and learn with the "23 Things" and you will be rewarded - personally and in your professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment