Friday, May 9, 2014

Thing 18

Zow! Way too many cool apps. I love language learning, nutrition, world geography - just learning in general. TEDTalks were created for me!

So I started to play. Got myself Duolingo and passed the first lesson.

I got the Fooducate app and played around. I probably don't need to track my daily diet but some other features like the scanning of food items and browsing food nutrients/calories could come in handy.

I got iTranslate. I learned Danish the year I lived in Denmark, but forty years later it is a bit rusty. I typed in a few phrases and listened to how I should say it in Danish. Way cool!

I already had Google Maps, but fooled around long enough to learn some new things I had never used before: dropping pins, turn-by-turn directions, street view to name a few.

It's true - so many good (books) apps so little time.



No comments:

Post a Comment