Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thing 22

I played with Quixey. I tried to find an app on bicycling. I am getting more into biking here and there and wanted cycling tips and also wondered about proper cycling attire. Not much luck except to subscribe to Cycling Magazine from their cycling app.

Then I tried to find an app that would help me put together outfits to be made from my pre-exising wardrobe. Not much luck there either - one of the few apps that came up was a "design your own look and share it with your friends." Not exactly what I had in mind.

Now that I know such an app search website exists, I will keep that in mind as I have needs that come up.

I scrolled down the page after I googled best apps 2013 and found some you have already recommended and many other amazing ones. So little time, so many apps!


No comments:

Post a Comment